Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Planning A Celebration

So two important dates are quickly approaching me and I  have to figure out a way to celebrate.  I need your help!

Important date number 1:

My blog-aversary.  On April 15th I will officially be Blogging for 1 year.  I'm so young and so new at this I need to find a way to celebrate!  Suggestions?

By the way, it's ironic that Tax day is the anniversary fo this blog.

Important date number 2: 

Quickly approaching 10K views.  When that counter flips over, how will I celebrate the exciting opportunity to help others that I always hoped this blog to be?  How will I celebrate?  Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. Don't celebrate that you have blogged for a year, celebrate how you have grown through blogging. So many people do not see the benefits in blogging, write a post on how you are a better professional since April 15, 2011. Get one person to start a blog reflecting their teaching & looking to others for help to grow and that is a bigger reason to celebrate!

    Congrats on a year! I wonder if more blogs make it to a year or if more stop after 5 post (I say 5 because that is the number of post I am seeing on stagnant blogs). I'm also impressed by the 10,000 page views, congrats, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete